1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

VOTE Vote for the May 2012 ROTM Contestants HERE!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, Apr 30, 2012.

?

Vote for the May 2012 ROTM Contestants.

Poll closed May 31, 2012.
  1. TritonBoulder47

10 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. AMac

20 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Dirty Dog

28 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. Jimmeh

12 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

C'mon whoevers gonna win!
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

voted, was very tough. good luck to everyone in this!

Alex
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good luck to all, this is a nice bunch of trucks and I found the decision tough. My vote is in.
  4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

My vote is in. For me it wasn't that tough as I prefer a certain type of look . Don't get me wrong they are all nice rigs but one stood out above the rest, at least for me. Good Luck to all. May the best Man or Midget win!:rofl::neutral::neutral:
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

ROFL! You should have said that when Nak was in the running, too. He's shorter than I am, which is saying something.
  6. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Tough choice between AMac and Jimmeh for me. I had to go with AMac cause it's black!

Nothin' wrong with the other two but personally I just don't like Avalanches or TopKicks very much.

Good luck to all!
  7. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

This was very tough, and no I didn't vote for myself. Thanks for including me this month! Good luck everybody!

*EDIT*

Of course the picture is a bit out of date since those are my winter wheels and tires, no body lift, and the chrome is still there, but you get the idea ;)
  8. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Thank you. Too bad I was able to use my bowtie emblem for the grille. I now have an extra shiny chrome bowtie for the tailgate. I need to look on ebay to see if I can get a grille bowtie to do the project.
  9. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Votes in not a very hard choice for me. She keeps her ride extra clean and the blacks is hard to beat when its clean.
  10. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

black trucks? who likes black trucks? oh yeah....me!! lmao!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.