VOTE Vote for the May 2012 ROTM Contestants HERE!

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by murdog94, Apr 30, 2012.

?

Vote for the May 2012 ROTM Contestants.

Poll closed May 31, 2012.
  1. TritonBoulder47

10 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. AMac

20 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. Dirty Dog

28 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. Jimmeh

12 vote(s)
    17.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

C'mon whoevers gonna win!

2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

voted, was very tough. good luck to everyone in this!

Alex

3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good luck to all, this is a nice bunch of trucks and I found the decision tough. My vote is in.

4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

My vote is in. For me it wasn't that tough as I prefer a certain type of look . Don't get me wrong they are all nice rigs but one stood out above the rest, at least for me. Good Luck to all. May the best Man or Midget win!:rofl::neutral::neutral:

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

ROFL! You should have said that when Nak was in the running, too. He's shorter than I am, which is saying something.

6. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Tough choice between AMac and Jimmeh for me. I had to go with AMac cause it's black!

Nothin' wrong with the other two but personally I just don't like Avalanches or TopKicks very much.

Good luck to all!

7. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

This was very tough, and no I didn't vote for myself. Thanks for including me this month! Good luck everybody!

*EDIT*

Of course the picture is a bit out of date since those are my winter wheels and tires, no body lift, and the chrome is still there, but you get the idea ;)

8. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Thank you. Too bad I was able to use my bowtie emblem for the grille. I now have an extra shiny chrome bowtie for the tailgate. I need to look on ebay to see if I can get a grille bowtie to do the project.

9. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Votes in not a very hard choice for me. She keeps her ride extra clean and the blacks is hard to beat when its clean.

10. SWAT13

SWAT13 Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

black trucks? who likes black trucks? oh yeah....me!! lmao!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.