VOTE Vote for the October 2012 ROTM

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month' started by mfleetwood, Oct 5, 2012.

?

Vote for the October 2012 ROTM

Poll closed Oct 31, 2012.
  1. the phantom

44 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. gabthesvg

24 vote(s)
    19.8%
  3. dsfloyd

25 vote(s)
    20.7%
  4. Gunnin4U6754

28 vote(s)
    23.1%
  1. Gunnin4U6754

Gunnin4U6754 Member ROTM Winner

And to think I was gonna be close to Phantom.. Ha, Ha, Ha,.... Great truck though guys. I do like the custom work that you have put into your ride Phantom. Looks good.

2. the phantom

the phantom Well-Known Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Thanks Gunnin, It seems like it never ends. Nice lookn truck you have there yourself. It looked like you had me for the first 1/3 of the month. Then I caught a little momentum towards the end. If you dont get in this month you still have a ROTM worthy truck without a doubt.

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Only a couple of more days left to get your vote in....

4. mfleetwood

Wow, in just a little over 24 hours we went from 199 votes cast to 224. What this tells me is that another surge of votes could change the current standings. Voting closes tomorrow, so if you haven't voted already, please do so within the next 24 hours.

5. mfleetwood

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented on October's ROTM.

Very close race most of the month for all contestants but the phantom really pulled ahead towards the end.

Hats off to all of our participants and final congrats goes to the phantom. Please click the link below to applaud the phantom on his ROTM winner announcement thread.

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sh...-October-2012-Ride-of-the-Month#axzz2B0NIybap