W/T owners....!

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by icemncmth, Jul 18, 2011.

1. icemncmth

icemncmth New Member

What have you added to your truck to customize it..pics please! I am waiting on my DIC to arrive and that will be my first thing to add on.
  2. rmallory

rmallory New Member

I added the 1500 door emblems (mine didn't even have the stickers) and the chrome side moulding. Then, I added chrome bed rails and a bedrug. I'm getting there slowly but surely.

[​IMG]
  3. icemncmth

icemncmth New Member

Very nice! I have the DIC for mine but haven't had time to install it. Don't know what I am going to do next.

IMG_2228.jpg
  4. AnimalYates

AnimalYates New Member

Mine has chrome handle covers, chrome tail light covers, and chrome mirror caps. The previous owner had put them on but I liked them so I kept them on. It was also debadged but since I like badges I bought the new body style badge and put it on the left side of the tailgate. I also have a red light that is under the dash in my truck to kind of offer "mood" lighting if you will. I plan on getting some new instrument gauges and maybe new speakers as well. A w/t is all what you make it! BTW, nice looking truck man, keep us updated on what you decide to do!

027222222222.jpg redlight.jpg redlight2.jpg 01122222222222.jpg

Attached Files:

• 027.jpg
      027.jpg
      File size:
      25.8 KB
      Views:
  5. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member

When I got my truck the previous owner installed aftermarket power windows & locks, and had the bed Rhino-lined. My first mods were a new head unit, Rockford Fosgate door speakers (gonna upgrade to something better soonish...), the shaved antenna mod, and installed a BackRack. As I got more $$$$ I eventually added some off road lights, got new wheels and tires, a ReadyLift leveling kit and a Hellwig sway bar to improve handling. See my signature and check out my album in my profile for some pics, although I haven't updated the album in a while haha.