1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

W/T owners....!

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by icemncmth, Jul 18, 2011.

1. icemncmth

icemncmth Rockstar

What have you added to your truck to customize it..pics please! I am waiting on my DIC to arrive and that will be my first thing to add on.

2. rmallory

rmallory New Member

I added the 1500 door emblems (mine didn't even have the stickers) and the chrome side moulding. Then, I added chrome bed rails and a bedrug. I'm getting there slowly but surely.

[​IMG]

3. icemncmth

icemncmth Rockstar

Very nice! I have the DIC for mine but haven't had time to install it. Don't know what I am going to do next.

IMG_2228.jpg

4. AnimalYates

AnimalYates Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Mine has chrome handle covers, chrome tail light covers, and chrome mirror caps. The previous owner had put them on but I liked them so I kept them on. It was also debadged but since I like badges I bought the new body style badge and put it on the left side of the tailgate. I also have a red light that is under the dash in my truck to kind of offer "mood" lighting if you will. I plan on getting some new instrument gauges and maybe new speakers as well. A w/t is all what you make it! BTW, nice looking truck man, keep us updated on what you decide to do!

027222222222.jpg redlight.jpg redlight2.jpg 01122222222222.jpg

Attached Files:

• 027.jpg
      027.jpg
      File size:
      25.8 KB
      Views:
  5. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

When I got my truck the previous owner installed aftermarket power windows & locks, and had the bed Rhino-lined. My first mods were a new head unit, Rockford Fosgate door speakers (gonna upgrade to something better soonish...), the shaved antenna mod, and installed a BackRack. As I got more $$$$ I eventually added some off road lights, got new wheels and tires, a ReadyLift leveling kit and a Hellwig sway bar to improve handling. See my signature and check out my album in my profile for some pics, although I haven't updated the album in a while haha.