1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wahh! :( Had an accident today.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Kady, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Kady

Kady New Member

The guy stuck around to see me crash, but took off after that. I know the car, I've seen it before, and if it was who I think it is, I know why he took off. He's not legal in the country.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, I'm not a dude. Silly boys...

- - - Updated - - -

And, So this is why I'm thankful I drive a Chevy... I'm super lucky (and so was my truck..) We're both just bruised up... Mine a little worse than "timmy" though. Every critical component of the truck is exaclty the way it was before. Motor, tranny, the radiator and the support aren't even bent or crack, no hoses or lines broken or anything... Just a new bumpers, fender, fogs (which I already have) corner light, and a few brackets here and there, a little body work on the rear quarter. and it'll be good as new, with a little tweeking of course.

Attached Files:

2. Ouch! Glad to hear everyone is okay and the Tahoe will live on.

You definitely got it right with people being terrible drivers in this state. Many drivers are overly impatient and careless around here. I actually met someone out of country and when I said I was from Mass they said, "you aren't going to be driving down here are you?". Haha, I have to drive defensively every day, always watching out for the other guy and predicting what other drivers are doing . Too bad some people just can't be avoided (like in your case).

Is that little stick on the steering column used for something? Oh that's right it's just for the wipers. And what's that funny yellow sign where two lines change to one? That means drive in the breakdown lane or hurry up and cut someone off before slamming the brakes, right? No wonder they call us Ma$$holes.
  3. Kady

Kady New Member

You've hit the nail on the head. I don't know if you've heard where you are, but they've even added tons of patrols on Rte 24, and I-195 because of the way people drive. Every weekend from Friday to Sunday they pull over one car after another for driving like a-holes. And figures, that's exactly where my accident happened, where 24 crosses 195... Jackasses...
  4. I hadn't heard about that,. Nice to hear they are trying to prevent stuff like this. It's just too bad, never there when you want them to be.
  5. Kady

Kady New Member

A week later, and I still have bruises like this all over... And they still kinda hurt. Usually, bruises don't stick around too long on me, not this time though.

Attached Files: