1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wait4meperformance Questions

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Tdaz250, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Tdaz250

Tdaz250 Rockstar 100 Posts

Im thinking of getting the SCT tuner from W4M but I had a question. Basically im thinking ahead and want to know will this tuner work on any silverado? by this i mean I have a 2000 Silvearado. If get an 07 or something down the road can I just have them send me an email with a new tune and it would work? I've heard great things about their tunes I'm just not sure if I want to spend another 400 bucks down the road. Also was wondering what kind of mileage gains people got from this tune. Is there anyone else out there that has this tuner for a year around mine(2000). Thanks for any responces!
  2. Marcus

Marcus Rockstar

I have had mine tune for about 2.5 months now and I love it. I added the tow/haul ass option and it works great. I am running premium fuel in it and noticed quite a bit of mpg gain. If you have any questions just call Jesse www.wait4meperformance.com and talk to him personally. He has great customer service and can answer all your questions.
  3. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I cant answer your question jesse will have to do that but I can tell you I love my tune from wait4me
  4. Tdaz250

Tdaz250 Rockstar 100 Posts

Heavy chevy have you ever had yours tuned to the mileage gain tune? im just wondering how many mpg you gained with the different tunes. Im getting this not only as a HP booster for when i want to play but im also anxious for the mileage tune.
  5. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I am on the performance tow haul azz tune rite now and I have noticed 3 + mpg gain at least 2 mpg gain when my foot is in it.