1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wanna Cry??? Saw this in Pa today... Wrecked Chevy Avalanche (Photos)

Discussion in 'Chevy Avalanche Forum (Escalade EXT)' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I was in West Chester, Pa this morning and saw this off of 202 I turned around and got some pics..

Looks like a Wrap job...

avcrash1.jpg avcrash2.jpg avcrash3.jpg avcrash4.jpg
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, that got crunched pretty hard.
  3. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member 100 Posts

Just ruined the hell out of that one huh.
  4. thzpcs

thzpcs Member

Ouch. Hopefully the frame isn't completely trashed. Might be at least somewhat salvageable.
  5. BradR

BradR New Member

Well, that must have been a nasty accident.
  6. poncho62

poncho62 Member 100 Posts

Those Avalanches are just plain ugly to start worth......uglier now
  7. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I've posted pics of my truck around here before. The whole right side of my bed looks just like that Avalanche.
  8. Leprechaun

Leprechaun New Member

Funny, I went from a 1997 GMC Z71 to a 2011 Chevy Avalanche. I wasn't fond of the Avalanche either until my wife talked me into looking at them. I loved my GMC, but the Avalanche is just blowing my mind how clever it is. Nothing like opening up the back, sun roof and all the windows unless you go to an ol' Chevy Blazer and take the heavy top off. The way the mid gate works on the Avalanche is really clever, but then I discover all kinds of hidden delighters, like self leveling shocks when I attach a trailer, A/C Seats (who would have thought how nice that could be?), an engine that drops from 8 to 4 cylinders to provide a mean of 22mpg, etc. etc. If you don't like the looks of the Avalanche, you probably don't like the Suburban either. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the station wagon look 2015 Suburbans.
  9. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I'm not a fan of the "Ford Expediton" look of the 2015 Tahoe.
  10. thomcat

thomcat New Member

Looks like that wasn't the first rodeo for that Avalanche........might be lucky next go around and find matching while panels.