1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Want to change gold little bow tie on wheels

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by chevygirlkc, Mar 31, 2011.

1. chevygirlkc

chevygirlkc New Member

Does anyone know where I can get pre-cut silver bow ties to go over the little gold ones on my 18" OEM aluminum wheels for 2011 Z71 Silverado?

Thanks.
  2. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

I'm not sure than anyone makes though, buddy. I could be wrong, though. It may just be easier to tape them off and paint them.
  3. 383man

383man New Member

x2, tape and paint, would only take an hour or so. you could go to any machine shop and have them make you a set on their cnc machine for a few bucks too, i'm sure it's relatively simple... either way, post pics up when you do :)
  4. I taped mine off and painted them a couple weeks ago. It was pretty easy and didn't take long to tape off. Overall I am really happy with the results.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: May 10, 2011
  5. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

on a vein similar to this, my Sierra has GMC on the hub covers, was wondering how i could go about getting them painted red like the GMC in my grill and on the tailgate.....

Alex