1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Want to install a Dual Ram Air Intake....

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by ayrron, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

175resize.jpg here are some better pics of my hood. Opps sorry that pic always comes up....:gasp: 091.jpg You should make the trip down to Carlisle, Pa for the big truck show in Aug you will get Plenty of idea's..
  2. ayrron

ayrron New Member

When and where exactly is it

- - - Updated - - -

When and where exactly is it
  3. nonnieselman

nonnieselman New Member

Whats the under side of that hood look like?

Best bet is goin to be making some rams that go from the hood to the air box thats enclosed.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

5. ayrron

ayrron New Member

That's exactly what I want but can't find one for my truck and I don't know where to start to make one
  6. nonnieselman

nonnieselman New Member

Twin Ram Air :D
    [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Your goin to have to get creative if you want to do the ram air from the hood. no two ways about it.

Just goin to lose some bottom end power and possible gain some top end power when you get up in the mph. But how much and is it worth it?
  7. ayrron

ayrron New Member

Well I want to add more power to my truck so is it worth doing it I just thought having the hood it would be better to have the intake to match and what about a programmer like edge or bully dog I was told they don't do anything for gas trucks