Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

want to remove moulding

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Andy_Panda, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Andy_Panda

Andy_Panda New Member

Hello all , call me noob but I was curious .... I own a 1995 GMC suburban and well I would like to remove the old moulding but I was wondering before I do ...is there rivits holding it up , would I have to drill/grind them off ? I just want a nice clean look but would like to achieve it without making it look worse lol thanks in advance
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I don't think so A little Heat gun should do the trick and maybe some fishing line..then some Artex or Adhesive remover to get off the glue..
  3. Andy_Panda

Andy_Panda New Member

Sweet thank you . I have removed many different emblems off of my previous vehicles with goof off and dental floss really does the trick . So ill do that thanks again