1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WANTED: ALIVE ..JVC Face Plate

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by CallBob, Sep 5, 2010.

1. CallBob

CallBob New Member

Wanted to buy ...JVC KD-S590 good working Face Plate .
  2. KawiZ

KawiZ New Member

Hi Bob. I just replaced my girlfriends player in her car. You can have the faceplate for nothing..in great shape..just pay me for s&H and insurance if you want that.
    I'm in Nokomis FL. Where are you?

3. CallBob

CallBob New Member

Hi KawiZ....I'm in Saratoga New York . It's 4 ounces .....what's up ?
  4. KawiZ

KawiZ New Member

Kd-s590

Hi. I couldn't bring myself to throw this faceplate away, figured somebody could use it..especially since I see they are going for around 30 bucks on Ebay.
    No scam or BS here, just doing a good deed. If you wanna mail me 5 or 6 bucks, I'll send it out to ya. I can't imagine it costing more than that to send (USPS). I think they get around 3 bucks additional for insurance...personally, I'd chance it without the insurance. But, no problem if you want the ins, I'll get it.
    Kenny

5. CallBob

CallBob New Member

Hi..the one i was watching on ebay just sold for $5.00 ..Anyway., yeah , give me an account to put your money in or do want i should send you the money ? I'm pretty sure that'll fit into a small flat rate box for $4.95 or envelope . There 12.5 in and 8 5/8 th inch . Whatever you decide . Such a nice show of good spirit !
  6. CallBob

CallBob New Member

Have you gone sleeepy - by :whistle:
  7. KawiZ

KawiZ New Member

Hi Bob..yeah, I shut down early last night. I'll send you a private message with my address info.
    Ken