WANTED: ALIVE ..JVC Face Plate

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by CallBob, Sep 5, 2010.

Newest Photos

1. CallBob

CallBob New Member

Wanted to buy ...JVC KD-S590 good working Face Plate .
  2. KawiZ

KawiZ New Member

Hi Bob. I just replaced my girlfriends player in her car. You can have the faceplate for nothing..in great shape..just pay me for s&H and insurance if you want that.
    I'm in Nokomis FL. Where are you?

3. CallBob

CallBob New Member

Hi KawiZ....I'm in Saratoga New York . It's 4 ounces .....what's up ?
  4. KawiZ

KawiZ New Member

Kd-s590

Hi. I couldn't bring myself to throw this faceplate away, figured somebody could use it..especially since I see they are going for around 30 bucks on Ebay.
    No scam or BS here, just doing a good deed. If you wanna mail me 5 or 6 bucks, I'll send it out to ya. I can't imagine it costing more than that to send (USPS). I think they get around 3 bucks additional for insurance...personally, I'd chance it without the insurance. But, no problem if you want the ins, I'll get it.
    Kenny

5. CallBob

CallBob New Member

Hi..the one i was watching on ebay just sold for $5.00 ..Anyway., yeah , give me an account to put your money in or do want i should send you the money ? I'm pretty sure that'll fit into a small flat rate box for $4.95 or envelope . There 12.5 in and 8 5/8 th inch . Whatever you decide . Such a nice show of good spirit !
  6. CallBob

CallBob New Member

Have you gone sleeepy - by :whistle:
  7. KawiZ

KawiZ New Member

Hi Bob..yeah, I shut down early last night. I'll send you a private message with my address info.
    Ken