1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Wanted: An honest opinion from members.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by tbplus10, May 21, 2013.

1. imotto

imotto New Member

I just joined yesterday, everything seems alright to me, I haven't been flamed yet.
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

And you wont be, which is one of the reasons Ive stayed on this site so long.
    I really detest sites that allow members to flame others for no reason, sadly some of those type sites have a lot of great info but if theres something you have questions about theres usually no good help since no one likes getting flamed.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I'm not wanting to go too public on this yet, but this summer should see a lot of these projects get off the ground.
    Last edited: May 24, 2013
  4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sounds good! I have my fingers cross that they'll also land on their feet, this summer, once they get off the ground!