Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Wanted GM parts (to the U.K)

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by big bopper, May 24, 2010.

1. big bopper

big bopper Member

Hi All,

after a few bits if possible, we have very few breakers yards in the U.K. catering for American vehicles so needless to say when they do go in they get stripped very quickley, the bits im after (and i am happy to have second hand working parts)

better just add they are for a 1994 GM Vandura 2500 5.7

heater motor blower resistor

heater motor blower relay

goes without saying im more than happy to pay for the parts and postage and packaging will happily pay by paypal (probably easiest) i do have one request though, please lable the parts on the outside of the package as gift other wise i get stung for import duty :grrrrrr:

i think theres more bits that im after but its not as if you can wrap a whole exhaust system up and put it into a post box :lol:Many thanks Tony