Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

wanted to trade grill and valnce

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by zach45, May 8, 2009.

1. zach45

zach45 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

i want to trade my chrome grill shell for some ones black one.... whether its from a W/T model or painted dosent matter...

and i want to trade my lower chrome valance for a w/t level one also is black

[​IMG]

as you can see on my lower valance there is a small ding to the left of the middle...barely noticeable...

willing to ship if your trading me parts from a work truck i feel that you should just pay shipping both ways...
    pm or e-mail me at linebacker1018@aol.com....or call me 917 559 4271

thanks zach

IM ALSO WILLING TO BUT BOTH PARTS IF YOUR NOT WANTING TO TRADE JUST CONTACT ME...
  2. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

why dont you just paint it or have it painted
  3. zach45

i dont pay to paint....i gotta pay to have the chrome stripped and dont wanna if i dont have to...
  4. cascott325

so dont pay. do it yourself. paint will cover that chrome if its prepped correctly. i know this completely counters the paying thing, but have you thought of having it linex'ed?
  5. zach45

[​IMG]
    thats what the front will look like...
    the rear chrome on the bumper will be white...

got a web site that can tell me how to prep it?
  6. cascott325

hmmm... not at the moment, but i will look around. give me a couple hours and ill get back with ya. if anyone else has info or a link, feel free to share. thanks guys and gals
  7. cascott325

8. zach45

yupppppppppppp
  9. SledHead

SledHead Rockstar

i painted my grill with rustoleum bedliner and it stuck with very minimal prep i have also done the wheels on my atv about a year ago and they have yet 2 chip
  10. zach45

can you post pictures