Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by ChevyFan, Nov 11, 2009.
Check this out.
Anyone else tried this game? It's crazy levels of addictive!:gasp:
Just did. Awesome tower defense game.
Haha its fun but i can only get to wave 120 before i lose.
It starts getting pretty fast and furious. I got to almost 100k points, you have to start doing some tricks to get past there I think.
1) Make a bunch of small maze groups, so you can fill it all up with a lot of enemies. Then nuke it once or twice if you need to. That will give you more points than the nuke cost if you did it right.
2) Get enemies to line-up before a flame thrower as you get credit for all that the flame touches.
3) Get your missiles and flak far enough away from the tower so they can reload and get a lot of shots off before they hit.
4) Upgrade your weapons. You can have up to Level-4 for everything. I use a TON of pulse-weapons all over the place because they just keep hammering away. Don't bother with machine guns and small cannons once you get going.
5) Don't be afraid to store up cash and use the bomb / nuke tools to keep you from being hit.
6) Make the longest total maze that you can with some straight areas where you can hit them with lasers and flames, but also a lot of turns that slow everyone down so you can get more hits.
7) (SEMI-CHEAT) You can design your maze in such a way that will allow a quick-entry point that you can remove and then add back in a block. So you remove the block and all of the enemies will turn around to go through that new and quicker location ... then add the block back in, all the while they come under heavy fire and it only costs you $25 total money.
I just made it into the 140's range - it gets pretty intense and if you don't plan to have it reverse on you by removing a block then I guess it's all just strategy and having the right mixture of guns in the right order.
I suck at this game. I can't seem to get more than 6000 points...
Separate names with a comma.