1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Washed with the stickers off

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Bigbomber, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Finally cleaned up the truck.Took the 4x4 decals off 3 weeks ago but didn't post pics of it clean with no decals,so here it is View attachment 26197

2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That is a slick looking rig you got there BigB!!!

3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Looks good without so much road salt.... now i just need to wash all of mine ugh!

4. Bigbomber

Thanks for the compliments guys,only wish others on here appreciated it as much,maybe then i wouldn't be so behind in the ROTM.

5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You had my vote BigB. Have you tried buying votes??? It seemed to work for me and Mike!!

6. Bigbomber

Thats hilarious Alston!.I would love to win it,but it's really not a big deal to me.I just find it weird that it looks like i'll finish in last place again like i did in August of 2010.

7. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

That looks very nice!

Your truck definitely looks a LOT better in that picture than in your signature. You should update that. Very nice looking ride.

8. Bigbomber

Thanks Vin,funny thing is the pic in my sig is the night i put my new rubber on ,which is the last mod i did.I guess maybe my truck looks better to you during the day than at night.

9. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

looks good bigbomber. very clean

10. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Hey! you missed a spot. LOL. Looks good.