1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

washington state quading...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 383man, Jan 25, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Any of you guys ride quads in washington? looking for new places to go, and new people to show me awesome places. If anyones intested in going out riding, i'm down, western washington mostly lol. or know of any cool places i should go. getting tired of the same ol spots...

2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

The dunes along the mid Oregon coast are pretty nice although it would be about a 200 mile drive depending on where you are in Wa. You could spend 2 weeks of solid riding there & never see it all. There are a lot of 8-10 mile runs with no interruptions, & camping for motorhomes or tents, whatever you've got. The southern most area is Horsefall Dunes just outside of North Bend, & is one of the best.

3. 383man

i've been there, went to dunefest last summer in reedsport, awesome time. you from there? I think i'm gonna go to sand lake next time, heard it's got nice dunes and is a lot closer.

4. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

If you made it to sandfest then you saw the best of the best. That's the biggest event they have all year. I'm not far from the dunnes but I sold my quads a few years ago & haven't been there since. I haven't been to Sand lake but everybody seems to like it there.

5. 383man

it was an awesome time, drag races, motocross jumping, concerts, venders giving test drives of all the new side by sides, drove the new can am commander 1000, was amazing. wish i could make it again this year, but im in my buddies wedding and he planned it for the 6th of august, and dunefest is the 3rd to the 8th lol.

6. 383man

geez, nobody else on here quad around here! lame lol

7. chucknorris

chucknorris Rockstar 100 Posts

I dirt bike, but I live mostly on the west side of the state. I visit Puyallup /Tacoma area all the time though! As for riding spots... Im looking for a few new ones myself. Good luck on the hunt!