1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

we have a 1978 Chevrolet C/K Pickup 1500 and looking for parts

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by richsherine, Aug 2, 2013.

1. richsherine

richsherine New Member

we are a group of 8 guys who met a man disabled in the war and he has a 1978 chevy 1500 but it needs lots of work, we plan on doing a complete engine over haul,and repaint it,prob is there are no emblems on the entire truck,so we are looking for any advice and is there a web site to get all the emblems at one time or a site to tell me the locations of them and were they go...thanx
    [h=1][/h]
  2. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

Lmc truck has a slough of stuff
  3. richsherine

richsherine New Member

sorry slough???
  4. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I think he means LMC Truck sells almost every part you could need to restore a 1973 to 1987 Chevrolet truck.
    Interior parts, exterior parts, and some drivetrain parts.
    They have a comprehensive on-line catalog on their website.
    Good luck with your square body rebuild!!
  5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. I think that is a great thing you guys are doing for a war veteran. :great:
  6. jaypilot00

jaypilot00 New Member

lategreatchevy.com is a great site to get what you need
  7. BurbanMan

There ya go. I think I spelled it wrong though. That doesn't help lol
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

I moved your thread to the correct section and changed your title slightly to more match your topic. If you have additional questions regarding your awesome project, please start a new thread in the correct section with the specific question. That will help people better respond and keep your threads/issues organized.

Thanks and good luck!!!
  9. BurbanMan

Maybe if your working on an impala or a caprice.... That's all they deal in.