We need a Census poll

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by bry2500, Feb 26, 2009.

1. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have noticed that there are quite a few people from Texas and California, more so than other states. Someone who can start a poll, if they are willing to to, should set one up with all the states, and a other category.

2. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

3. bry2500

bry2500 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I've done the whole Frappr thing. I just thought it might be nice to see some numbers. More people are likely to finish a poll than to do the whole sign up on frappr.

Anyways I am the only marker in Massachusetts on frappr and I know that ain't true.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Not a bad idea, we can only have 10 poll items, maybe have to break everything down into a small handful of categories.

5. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Steve, wouldn't it be easier if YOU just posted the numbers or do you not have this information? Just curious.

jim

6. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It might seem easier from our perspective, but not everyone fills in accurate location info when they sign up. For example the people who's location is:South of Heaven, or crazytown. Also unless there's a module created for it, he would have to go through each member and compile the info by hand.

7. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

if we do it just break it up into northeast, south east, northwest, south west, etc

8. Thundare

Thundare Rockstar 100 Posts

Thats Probably the only way it can be done

9. Henchman

Henchman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Well....Texas and California...big states...more people.