Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

we need a get together in NJ!!!

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by lube70, Jan 13, 2011.

1. lube70

lube70 Member

Hey guys and gals, the weather allows us to enjoy the weather and our trucks. Anyone up for a breakfast or lunch get together?

Lets plan a meet somewhere in northern or central nj for the jersey and ny crowd

is anyone into this?

Don
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well where have you been???? I've been tring to get a few people together for a while.. Where are you?
  3. lube70

lube70 Member

IN northern NJ

Right by Giants/Jets Stadiu, (renaming it Jets stadium if they pull it off!!!)

lets play this!!!
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Well maybe after the weather breaks we will have a Hot Dog Run or maybe GoKarts....
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Well Al from LI and I will be going to Rutt's Hut in Clifton on the 26th or 27th after the Keystone show.. Get in touch with me and lets see if we can get a GTG going...
  6. Budd

Budd New Member

Hey guys, I just joined GMTC today. I'd be up for getting some trucks together in the Jersey area...
  7. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I'm available this week and the 20th, but I'm leaving for Cali at the end of March for 3 weeks so I won't be around then.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

9. Budd

Budd New Member

That sounds like a great time, but I'm busy that week...maybe next time!
  10. lube70

lube70 Member

lets plan something in April!!!

Weathers getting nicer and would like to meet up and get some truck ideas for the spring. Englishtown is also coming up and always put the truck in the saturday show (cheap entry fee $15 for whole truckload of guys) and great parking (get right out!!!).

Anyone interested, hit this up!!!

Don