1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

weather tech floor liners

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by North Star Fan, Nov 11, 2008.

1. North Star Fan

North Star Fan New Member

Morning all,

I have a "07 Silverado Classic with the 4WD floor shifter and rubber floors.
    Has anyone put the Weather Tech floor liners in a similar truck?
    Their web page say that they are intended to fit carpet only, but I'm sure the rubber flloor is almost the same.
  2. Zig

Zig New Member

Got them in my new 08 but I do have carpet. I LOVE them! I'd call the Weather Tech people to check why they say only for carpeted floors.
  3. Never Enough

Never Enough Rockstar 100 Posts

Probably because the little screw in holder for the drivers side is designed to dig into the tweed carpet. Floor contour should be the same in both applications.
  4. Zig

Zig New Member

With the shape of the mats I bought there is no way they would slide around, with or without carpet. They even protect the sill plate. Best addition to my trucks interior so far.