Weather ~ What's it like near you?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by dutzowmo, Dec 29, 2008.

Newest Photos

1. dutzowmo

dutzowmo New Member 100 Posts

I live in Missouri and last week there were a few days in the low teens and one day the high was ten. The last few days the high has been 68 and 65. I was just wondering if anybody else experiences weather like that?
  2. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Am in the same boat as you are. Nice and just over 70 a few days ago...then boom!... back down to freezing! It's just been getting crazy cold with the humidity and the low temps.. chills you right up to the bone.
  3. dutzowmo

dutzowmo New Member 100 Posts

It went from teens to 60 and haven gotten around 3 inches of rain in the last two days
  4. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yep! The storms yesterday were quite something. Left the house and it was drizzling a little - about 2 minutes later the rain picked up, the wind kicked up something fierce, and then a few hours later it got sunny for about a 1/2 hour before getting back to gray and dull. Ugh...!
  5. JMoney02

JMoney02 New Member 100 Posts

I believe you guys got the tail end of the storm from Utah that was crazy with the amount of snow that they received........ Sorry for the bad weather, it really does suck.....

Jeff
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Whats everyone's weather like this week? We're going from below freezing some mornings to nearly 80 ... just crazy.
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well about 28 here in NNJ today Slept in my Hino in Del this morning it was about 5 degrees.. And I hear we are getting 6-12 In's Sun-Mon.. Oh Fun....:grrrrrr:
  8. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Don't like the weather in Texas? Just wait 10 minutes. :lol:
  9. the phantom

the phantom New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Darn cold here in western NY.. -5F here right now, clear and sunny
  10. Rocketmanh5

Rocketmanh5 New Member 100 Posts

Woke up to 35* now its 63* with high humidity.. I wish it would make up its mind so I knew what to wear day to day!