Weathertech Digital Fit Floor Liners

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by SilveradoLS, Oct 1, 2010.

1. SilveradoLS

SilveradoLS New Member

Does anybody know why, in particular, the Weathertech Digital Fit liners will not fit a 2006 1500 with the 4x4 shifter in the floor? I swear I've studied the pictures of those things for so long my eyes are going crossed and I can't for the life of me figure out why they won't. I'd love to have a set of these, but don't want to waste my money if there's just no way they'll fit. Hope to hear from someone who has more knowledge of the product than I do.

2. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

I have them on my 2009.I looked up your year on their site and they look the same as mine.The 2 front liners do not cover the hump in the middle so i'm 100% sure they will work on your truck.I'll take some pics of mine this weekend to show you that they will not come near your floor shifter.I've had mine for a year and you have to get these,they cover the floor like no others.The back mat is one piece and covers the whole floor (great if you have kids) but you will not have a problem with the front liners interfering with your shifter.GET THEM you will love them!

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I have them in my '05 Z-71 crewcab, I have the factory center console and the matts clear the console so they should clear the floor shifter.

4. SilveradoLS

SilveradoLS New Member

Appreciate the reply. Like you, I studied those things up and down and couldn't see any reason why they wouldn't work with the 4x4 floor shift. Unless for some odd reason the outer edge of the liner comes up so high it would not lay against the transfer case shifter bezel. In that case, I figure it could simply be trimmed around the transfer case shifter bezel and be usable.

5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

These can be trimmed as i had to trim my back mat a bit.The outer edge of the mat towards the middle does not come up that high,an inch from the bottom of the mat at the most.

6. silveradotrailblazer

I was thinking the same about trimming, but I don't think you'll have to. I have them in the front and rear and they are the best matts I've tried. I have Husky's in my Suburban and there good, but the Weathertechs in my Silverado are great. Plan on putting them in the Suburban and my wifes Trailblazer. I keep a small brush under my trucks front seat and brush the matts off at the end of each day, then once a month I take them out and clean them with Fantastic cleaner, hose off, dry and put back in. They DO keep dirt and mud off the carpet. I use my truck around my property and they get a work out, had them for over 2 years and when cleaned up they look like new. My exterior of my truck is black with gray interior, I went with the black matts.

7. SilveradoLS

SilveradoLS New Member

Where have you found the best prices on them?

8. silveradotrailblazer

4WheelOnLine.com