1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

weathertech floor mats

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by reggiecab2000, Feb 21, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member 100 Posts

finally got some! after dreaming for about 2 years LOL

before

photo 1 (3).jpg

after

photo 2 (3).jpg

these things truly fit PERFCTLY!!!

only thing that sucks, is that I contacted them and they dont make the whole front row for my truck with the center hump because my truck is a 2000 model year, because they didnt offer their "digital fit" line until later around 2005. ALTHOUGH, they said they are constantly going back to older vehicles to see what mats they may have missed and making them part of their regular inventory, they just havent gotten around to incorporating my center hump yet:/

oh well, the driver and passenger mat alone, cover about 80% of the floor already, and they look AWESOME!
    cant wait to see how they perform when i jump back into my truck after a day at the beach:glasses:

if you got the same body as me, and want some more pics let me know.
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Nice add on...
  3. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I love mine, I leave them in all year round. One of the best mods.
  4. TimTom64b

TimTom64b New Member 100 Posts

I have the floor liners... love them...:))))
  5. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

Nice! Better performance than the oem carpet ones. I have the rear mat as a carry over from my 09 Sierra and the fit is slightly off but I didn't want to spend the money again to buy a new one. Weathertech sure does make some nice products, too bad they aren't discounted often. Good upgrade and have fun at the beach :)
  6. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

You have the floor liners, the mats are a little different.