1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

weathertech mud flaps

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by reggiecab2000, Aug 27, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That's where I landed on it, too. I could probably find flaps that are wide enough for my truck since my truck is just a bit wider than my tires due to the 3" flares I added. (I added them to reduce the crap slung along the side of the truck when off-road or in the wet, and they have already reduced it a good bit.)

However, I also think that if I add flaps that my truck will lose a bit of the toughness in its stance/look. Given the pain involved with finding flaps that'll fit properly (I'd have to try a bunch of them or reach out to manufacturers to get precise dimensions before ordering, neither of which is fun) and my lack of certainty about how they'd mesh with the look I've created, I've just not bothered.

If you find some that'll work for you I want to see before/after pics. :)
  2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Trying having a factory, but non standard color paint and trying to find examples of potential mods to look at when color matters for the final look. Google images isn't perfect after all. :gasp: