1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

WeatherTech "Over the Hump" rear floor mats

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by jfeezie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. jfeezie

jfeezie New Member

Hey,
    I'm new to the forum and just purchased my first Silverado (2011 LT with the Z71 package). Just got a set of the Weathertech Digital Fit floor liners to keep things looking nice and had a quick question that I cant seem to find an answer to on the internet. The front row fits great, however the rear row appears to need some trimming to fit around the front bench seat console. I'm just wondering if anyone else has run into this and if so how much do I trim off? Any help and guidance is much appreciated!
  2. jfeezie

jfeezie New Member

BUMP: Someone out there must have these mats... no?
  3. audible

audible New Member

Morning. I have the same truck, but in blue. Love it. I am about to order the same floor mats........I would also love any input any of you may have for "jfeezie"

Audible:glasses:
  4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

i have the husky liner overthe hump and mine fits great but i dont see to much diiference between the two so id say make sure it fits all the other humps right
  5. moritz1

moritz1 New Member

I have these floor mats you have to cut out a u shaped piece around the console. There is a ridge in the mat leave the ridge plus maybe 3/4" so that you can tuck the cut edge under the console. It will be very tight to get it under it but it will go then you won't see the cut edge.Hope that helps.

Tom