1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Website down today?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Sep 11, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Did the website go down today? I was at my new job and just checked for about 2 minutes during lunch. Hardly any new posts and I had someone trying to log-in email me to see if the site was down.
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Its been acting weird for about 3 days for me. I thought it was my internet so I exchanged my modem. (Which I had to do anyway to Docsis 2.0 compliant) All other sites I go to seem OK....Musta crashed on your end?
  3. ChevyFan

Well, the web host has not been stable or trustworthy at all for the past few months. I've tried to migrate away, but my time is really limited. I'll send them another message to see if it went down today, I'm sure it did.
  4. omegafiler

omegafiler New Member

Yep, I've been having some issues as well. A few minutes ago it was down for probably 30 min or so.
  5. ChevyFan

Sorry everyone! I've got to get some time to get this moved to a new server!