1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Website issues this morning

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by ChevyFan, Sep 24, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

For the lack of a better excuse, our method of payment expired and GoDaddy pulled this plug this morning ... not sure when, but the numbers are low across the entire day. That's the second time that's happened to us with no warning, have to figure out how to keep GoDaddy retaining the payment method.
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It was working at 7:50 am EST. At 8:50 am EST it was down.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

When it rains it pours I guess. Now my laptop is not connecting to the wifi and the hard drive is running at 100% with almost no services running. Sounds like a hd failure, but I already have a service ticket in for this computer as the keyboard is factory defective ... Maybe it's just a lemon computer?
  4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Never saw it was down. Mostly because I was at work.
  5. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

I got redirected to godaddy yesterday afternoon. Was happy to see the site back to norm this morning!