1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Website slow - system emails?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by randomsandwhich, Dec 30, 2010.

1. randomsandwhich

randomsandwhich New Member 100 Posts

Website has been going in and out and is extermly slow currently. Local time is 257pm EST and has continued to act up and it is now 3:12 PM . I have good connection with other websites. Anyone else having issues?

Getting partial loads, time outs and overall very slow.
  2. Readymixer

Readymixer New Member

Same here. Other sites OK so it's no my connection.
  3. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yep, samo samo. I'm getting the s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d pages & when clicking on the normal reply button it takes me to reply with quote instead lol. Since sandwich is in Italy maybe it is a worldwide problem with the internet.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Someone reported some type of issue, I'm going to see if that was a bug in the email system. There is a patch to upgrade, maybe some type of issue ... ??

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Did anyone get several emails from any one or two users?
  5. randomsandwhich

lol still in the states tell after the new year. gonna miss my truck !

website seems to be running normal again !
  6. ChevyFan

Anyone else get multiple emails (or even just one) from the same user in the system?
  7. randomsandwhich

NO e-mails from gmtc or members also no pms during that time frame.
  8. ChevyFan

Turns out this was a rare condition that affects boards when they get large, so I guess we're officially a very large site now. The email queue got locked down and couldn't get out.
  9. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Yes on the emails. I got 35 of one & 37 of another..