Weekend Plans and Projects. What's everyone got going on?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 7, 2013.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Just curious what everyone's got going on this weekend?

I'm back to more of the same, we've to finish the spring cleaning, have some small repairs to do and I might take a whack at some tree trimming. In fact, if I don't trim my trees and shrubs this weekend, they're going to end up looking like this!

03795322db.jpg

Then there's just a whole lot of cleanup that needs to be done to get ready for my last fence project. Might have to see if I can install a poor-man's french drain and then cover that up with some gravel and then dirt on top of that do I can put down a plastic shed. I'm actually looking at this type of shed and it's sort of the best of both worlds for us as we can move it around.

2ec52c61-e047-4ac3-ad9e-24eaee9e9fa9_400.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Huh, I need to replace an old security light and I just came across this. Huh! Very impressive, I might have to check it out!

It's a solar-powered security light. No wiring. I have a couple of places where I need one of these, and I didn't want to have to run power out there. This might really be something for to get a couple of.

36535191-a2ac-4dee-9d9e-826fac0fa1cd_300.jpg
  2. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Saturday Morning -

• 6am - leave for the condo at the beach (2.5 hour drive)
    • 10am - Meet with the other photographers and models and start the lingerie photo shoot
    • 2pm - End the lingerie photo shoot.
    • 2pm- 4pm Lunch break for group
    • 4pm-6pm Bikini shoot
    • 6pm - 8pm Dinner with group
    • 8pm 10pm - Formal wear shoot.
    • 10:30pm - start 2.5 hour drive back home.

Sunday

• 10am - Start fast and furious bikini shoot with ricers from Honda that are repainted, boarded out engines, twin turbo's, etc
    • 4pm End shoot.
  3. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Making a run down to Houston Saturday morning then heading back here to DFW on Sunday. 600 miles round trip and a short turn-around time...ugh.
  4. ChevyFan

Ugh, that's a lot of driving.

I ended up pulling a muscle or something in my upper back so who knows if I'll end up doing anything today or not.
  5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Camping, boating, and dirtbike riding at Possum Kingdom lake with the wife and grandaughter, drove out Thursday, driving back Sunday.
    Thankfully I have Verizon HotSpot on my phone so during the downtime the wife and I can play on our Kindles.
  6. ChevyFan

Looking at rvs right now then picking up ten flats of flowers.

Took some aleeve and took a hot bath, ready to go.
  7. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

10 flats, way to much planting for me.
    I gotta return this RV next week unless I make a deal on it, Im still trying to decide if I want an idle camp trailer sitting in the side yard for most of the year.
    The owner wants to trade me a 2007 Malibu for his daughter to take to college for this trailer.
    Great deal for me I've got $2700 in the Malibu and the trailer books at $19,750.
  8. ChevyFan

The wife found someone on craigslist to come do the work, my back and neck are still pretty sore. :) They're working hard right now.
  9. 95C1500

95C1500 New Member 100 Posts

Well I worked today for about 3 1/2 hours and made $80. Tomorrow I'm going to church and taking to my youth minister about buying his old toolbox for $75... that's about it