Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Weekend Plans and Projects?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Aug 22, 2014.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What's everyone got going on this weekend? I know we've got something planned for tomorrow but I've got a list of stuff that ive been putting off including replacing some broken blinds, purging old clothes, home office cleanup and more.

2. squatchy

squatchy Active Member 100 Posts

Try to keep moving moderately well? I messed the back up at work, and naturally the xrays show nothing but instead of doing an mri the doctor gave me what I can only assume are placebo's to take for 10 days before going back and then deciding weather I need an mri or not.

ChevyFan likes this.
  3. RayVoy

RayVoy Well-Known Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I bought a new shed a couple of weeks ago, it needs a floor to mount it and I want to reach it from my deck, so I need an extension to my deck. I might start it this weekend.

ChevyFan likes this.
  4. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I've got a whole bunch of miscellaneous projects to work on. Will I actually finish any? Probably not. I might get the electric fan install on the Suburban done sometime in the next decade. o_O

ChevyFan likes this.
  5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Taking the son in law out to pick up his "new to him" street bike I bought for his birthday and then taking him to a nearby parking lot to learn how to riide on asphalt.
    Bike prices are dropping real low right now, which is weird since its still summer.
    On Craigslist I had 14 local Harley Sportster 1200's to choose from, all under $3600.
    Chose a nice low mileage 2006 for $3300, lots of upgrades on it and the only thing it needed was a new rear tire. Friends at my local shop checked it over and gave it a clean bill of health after the new rear tire.
    Im gonna surprise him with it tomorrow.

ChevyFan and JnBama like this.
  6. halfpint33

halfpint33 New Member

Pick corn.I help on my brothers farm during harvests and he still has about 800 acres to pick.

ChevyFan likes this.
  7. JnBama

JnBama Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Sorry about your back and know it hurts, I quit the so called pain pills Doc prescribe and used Extra Strength Aspirin , muscle relaxers and heating pad

ChevyFan likes this.
  8. JnBama

I'm going to get up early stop at the Waffle House and take empty trailer and pickup a load( drop n hook) to new customer Nissan. If lucky and get home sit my new evil recliner , it has invisible arms that hold you down and watch Nascar Bristol
    0810141525.jpg
    0810141524.jpg

tbplus10 and ChevyFan like this.
  9. JimmyA

JimmyA Member 1 Year 100 Posts

I am going to mow the grass, we're going to grandson's birthday party! I'll spend some time polishing the chrome on my truck and applying some rain-x on the glass.

ChevyFan likes this.
  10. JnBama

10559966_10152675775209252_19664450294879297_n.jpg
    It's my great nephew Henrys birthday also, he was so excited to get a birthday card in the mail.