1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Weekend Projects - October

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Oct 12, 2007.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Just curious if anyone has any fun weekend projects or otherwise planned? I'm going to start to prep the yard for winter and may do a little maintenance and put down some edging and what not, now that it's not so hot.
  2. GM_Guy

GM_Guy New Member 100 Posts

well, I'll keep slowly working on the project
  3. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Week end +

I have two Isuzu Troopers and neither one runs. I am going to work with my son and try to make two "running" Troopers. I'll give him one for helping me. Both need motor work, but the rest are in pretty good shape. Should be fun!
  4. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Just strung 25ft of chain link and the dog is digging out under the gate. Guess I'll pour a concrete landing at the gate so she can find someplace else to dig.
  5. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

october i plan on getting HOPEFULLY all the body work done on my truck and maybe even get it inspected
  6. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I have the last 2 weeks in October off. So I'm oing to install the new gas furnace in the workshop...maybe rake leaves...Nah "F" the leaves...:neutral:
  7. TahoeFever

TahoeFever New Member 100 Posts

Just finished installing a new set of strobes in the hoe and now fixing the wife's wire harness for the venture .. :)
  8. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Update: I got the concrete poured and it came out nice. The dog still hasn't figured out that there are plenty of places along the fence to dig. She just sits in front of the gate whining. I took today off and installed new porch lights and a new mailbox at the curb.

Update: Dog figured out why bother with digging when you can clear the 4 ft fencing in a single bound! Now where did I put that tie down?
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  9. ChevyFan

When does the flat panel TV arrive for the <wink> workshop? Did you put a recliner out there yet? :rofl:
  10. ChevyFan

Sounds like you're a man with a plan to get some stuff done. :great: