Weekend Projects or Plans?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Sep 16, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This weekend I'll be finishing the shelves in my home office, getting all of my computers and stuff organized in here too considering I'll be spending so much time here, trying to go vertical with it all.

I think we'll head up to get a tent too for me and the boys to spend a night camping out in the backyard - get them ready for some real camping someday soon.

2. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

well, I got any number of projects going on in any 1 time.

I've got some garage shelving to put up, I've got to get my summer clothes put away, as long as I'm up in the attic I may as well go ahead and get down some of the holiday stuff. halloween will be here before you know it all about thanksgiving the next thing you know were got all holidays.

wow! Where did the year go? ?

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

isnt that the truth!

Alex

4. ChevyFan

Got any plans for the weekend?

5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Daughters getting married Saturday so I have to stay nearby with my wallet open.

6. ChevyFan

Congrats! Wow, big day for you huh.

7. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I'm not losing a daughter I'm finally gaining that son I never had to mow the lawn and do chores in the yard.
    They've been living together a few years and I think this is the only way she'll finally let him have some peace and quiet.
    He's a good kid even if he doesnt know the difference between a wrench and a screwdriver, I'll learn him about wrenchin quick enough.

8. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Rockstar 100 Posts

Sounds good, I've got some friends like that and one in particular never had a dad and he can't even use a can opener until he got married and his father in law taught him well, he just remodeled his kitchen himself for example.

9. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

to answear your question stevel tearing apart the front left on my truck this morning to see whats wrong. sunday I dont know, wifey is planning on hanging out with a freind so it sjust me and the cat, maybe go to the range assuming the truck its in one piece.

Alex

10. ChevyFan

Take some pictures of the teardown if you get a chance and let's see what's going on.