WEIRD but GREAT snacks??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChewNchevys, Dec 17, 2008.

1. ChewNchevys

ChewNchevys Rockstar

well im sitting here eating yogurt and penutbutter my GF and exwife both said thats gross lmao i started this in iraq by dippin the spoon in penut butter then the yogurt i needed the energy and penutbutter was all we had so i ad to mix it with somethin! whats yalls weird but delicious snacks???

my lil brother puts mustard on PBnJ's

2. S/C Tahoe

S/C Tahoe Member

Lol its OK if its vanilla yogurt....:rofl:

Pretzles and Yogurt is good, Girlfriend had yogurt, I had pretzels...I asked her for her yogurt..I got it..Dipped the pretzel..:lol::happy: Good combo.

3. sweetdawg99

sweetdawg99 Rockstar

i know my girlfriend has a friend that likes to eat M&M's mixed with popcorn with a light coating of Franks Red Hot cayenne sauce

4. ChewNchevys

ChewNchevys Rockstar

oh boy that is funky :gasp: but i don like pretzels unless they just came out the oven

M&Ms and popcorn kinda seems apealing.....

5. S/C Tahoe

S/C Tahoe Member

Yes, M&M's and Popcorn is the best! Any chocolate and popcorn is the best. :rofl:

6. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

:gasp:I'm off to the kitchen to try that out......

7. ChewNchevys

ChewNchevys Rockstar

strawberry yogurts the best to mix it with or atleast i think just put some on the spoon then dip the penutbutter spoon in the yogurt and voila!

8. SoonerSilverado11

SoonerSilverado11 Rockstar 100 Posts

I have a friend that likes to take an eggo(the childhood favorite) and put a slice of cheese(Kraft single) with some syrup and eat it. Strange enough I had to try it and it wasn't that bad. I thought this was sooo bazaar but that PB and yogurt thing tops this.

9. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Milk Duds and movie theater popcorn.

10. ewarz

ewarz Rockstar

When my wife and I were first dating we went to the movies and she made me try those sliced jalapeno's on the popcorn. At first I put up a fight, but when I tried it, I loved it!