1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

WEIRD but GREAT snacks??

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChewNchevys, Dec 17, 2008.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChewNchevys

ChewNchevys Rockstar

well im sitting here eating yogurt and penutbutter my GF and exwife both said thats gross lmao i started this in iraq by dippin the spoon in penut butter then the yogurt i needed the energy and penutbutter was all we had so i ad to mix it with somethin! whats yalls weird but delicious snacks???

my lil brother puts mustard on PBnJ's

2. S/C Tahoe

S/C Tahoe Member

Lol its OK if its vanilla yogurt....:rofl:

Pretzles and Yogurt is good, Girlfriend had yogurt, I had pretzels...I asked her for her yogurt..I got it..Dipped the pretzel..:lol::happy: Good combo.

3. sweetdawg99

sweetdawg99 Rockstar

i know my girlfriend has a friend that likes to eat M&M's mixed with popcorn with a light coating of Franks Red Hot cayenne sauce

4. ChewNchevys

ChewNchevys Rockstar

oh boy that is funky :gasp: but i don like pretzels unless they just came out the oven

M&Ms and popcorn kinda seems apealing.....

5. S/C Tahoe

S/C Tahoe Member

Yes, M&M's and Popcorn is the best! Any chocolate and popcorn is the best. :rofl:

6. Doberman

Doberman Rockstar

:gasp:I'm off to the kitchen to try that out......

7. ChewNchevys

ChewNchevys Rockstar

strawberry yogurts the best to mix it with or atleast i think just put some on the spoon then dip the penutbutter spoon in the yogurt and voila!

8. SoonerSilverado11

SoonerSilverado11 Rockstar 100 Posts

I have a friend that likes to take an eggo(the childhood favorite) and put a slice of cheese(Kraft single) with some syrup and eat it. Strange enough I had to try it and it wasn't that bad. I thought this was sooo bazaar but that PB and yogurt thing tops this.

9. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Milk Duds and movie theater popcorn.

10. ewarz

ewarz Rockstar

When my wife and I were first dating we went to the movies and she made me try those sliced jalapeno's on the popcorn. At first I put up a fight, but when I tried it, I loved it!