1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Weird Question

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by lancer, Aug 24, 2010.

1. lancer

lancer New Member ROTM Winner

this may seem like an off the wall question but whats everyone's average height from top of the tire to bottom fender well. i've got a 6" lift with 315 bfg's and i have 11" from top of the tire to bottom fender. reason i'm asking is i see all these other lifted trucks with close to the same set up as mine and they look ALOT taller. is it just my stock wheels or is it just my "eyes" getting used to the truck. anyone feel free to jump in and give your 2 cents. :great:

Andy
  2. lancer

no one has any numbers on what their trucks are!??!?!?!
  3. azdrtdog

azdrtdog New Member

Well I have 14" tire to wheel well running 40's And my t.case is 28" off the ground (lowest point) And I look down on your'e roof.... BUT thats just my 2 cents
  4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

With my 6" lift and 35's I have 12" at the front fender/tire and 11" in the rear.
  5. ejohnson03

ejohnson03 New Member 1000 Posts

Alot of the lift trucks also have body lifts.

There is another 3" or so...
  6. lancer

well i guess i'm not off to far. it just seems like it's not tall after i see another lifted truck and i think to myself my truck is not that tall.
  7. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think its all in our minds. I do the same thing, I look at other trucks and then think the Silverado and the 'Burb look small until I get them next to the other trucks, unless its someone like azdrtdog and then I feel small again. LOL.