Welcome to our newest sponsor - AutoAnything!

Discussion in 'AutoAnything' started by ChevyFan, Apr 3, 2012.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Let's give a big welcome to Clark@Autoanything as he'll be representing AutoAnything and all that they offer to folks like us. :party:

2. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club, Clark!!!

3. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

all I have to say is wooo hoooo!!!!!!! :yipi:
    I have a good amount of history with this vendor and have always been satisfied with their vast selection and low prices!

Oh and welcome, welcome!!

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice to see another vendor I already use supporting the site. Word of mouth is the best advertising and what better way to reinforce it than to support a site that promotes it.

5. AutoAnything

AutoAnything Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Thank you for the warm welcome!! We are really excited to be a supporting vendor and are passionate about our vehicles. I look forward to getting to know all of you and this community. If you have any questions about products or pricing, issues with your order, or just have a general question, please feel free to contact me. I was the Customer Service Manager for AutoAnything the past couple of years so I can resolve any issue and I am passionate about great service :)

See you around the forum,
    Clark@AutoAnything

6. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome aboard! I was advised to check out Autoanything on this site and have been very pleased with orders i have made from there. Great customer service and speedy shipping. I'm glad to see that they are represented on GMTC now.

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

So Clark, we've seen your AA sig ... but what do YOU drive? :)

8. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses: Welcome to GMTC.com and I know we all appreciate our sponsors here.

9. jfk

jfk Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site.I have ordered a few items from there and am very happy with them.

10. AutoAnything

AutoAnything Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I drive a Sport Trac and a VW Touareg but am working on getting us another truck that we can build out!!