1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Welcome to our newest Sponsor EGRUSA!

Discussion in 'EGRUSA' started by ChevyFan, Dec 21, 2011.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Now let's all give a nice GMTC welcome to EGRUSA for joining us as the newest sponsor!

egausa.com is the website.

EGR Incorporated is a privately-owned manufacturer and distributorof quality automotive accessories in North America. Servicing the Automotive Aftermarket, EGR offers a broad range of high quality products including Hood Deflectors (SuperGuards & Aerowraps), Window Visors (In-Channel & Tape-on), Fender Flares, Side Steps andSunRoof Deflectors.
    Located in Ontario, California, EGR is proud to manufacture over 80% of its products right here in the USA. EGR warehouses over 2,000 different SKUs within this facility to service distributors in the USA, Canada, Mexico and parts of South America.
    As the chosen supplier to almost every OEM in North America and many other OEMs around the world, EGR prides itself on producing the highest quality products to last a lifetime.
    Icon Legend
    • TOUGH Made tough for all weather and elements. High quality materials providing robust strength and hold.
    • NO DRILL REQUIREDFast install, no drilling, no unnecessary damage to your vehicle. Designed with ‘car care’ in mind.
    • ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY Recyclabilty and recycled materials are a priority in our premium product ranges.
    • ALL ELEMENTSDesigned to withstand the varying elements and environments on demand.
    • QUALITY ENGINEEREDEngineered to exacting standards, using world class design and manufactured using leading edge technology.
    To find out more about the EGR Group visit egrgroup.com.
    To contact EGR USA - click here.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

What stands out to me the most is the fact that "EGR is proud to manufacture over 80% of its products right here in the USA." :great:

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Good products, I've got a set of Carbon Fiber Look window deflectors on my Tacoma from them that are 12 yrs old now. Never a problem, the matching hood deflector worked perfect for 8 yrs until I took it off and gave it to a friend.

3. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

Steve,

Thanks for the kind introduction. We are happy to be a part of GMTruckClub Forum.

We look forward to meeting everyone here.

Ben

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Tim,

I would love to see a pic of those visors, I haven't seen a set of those in years. Glad to know EGR has stood the test of time.
    Post a pic of your truck and Ill send you one of our Limited Edition EGR Tuff Towel.

Thanks
    Ben

4. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

nice. do you have an online catalog or would we have to find a dealer?

5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'd like to know the answer to this, as well.

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

7. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

Sorry for the delay everybody, we were closed for the holidays.

Your local EGR dealer can be located on our website using the dealer search here http://egrusa.com/p-6692-dealer-locator.html

Our 2012 Catalog can be downloaded online here http://egrusa.com/file/665-Product Catalog 2012.pdf

If anyone wants a hard copy just give us a ring at 800-757-7075 and we will send you one out.

Thanks
    Ben

8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks much!

9. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hadnt forgot about getting a picture of those visors, just been real busy with the holidays.

10. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

Thanks Tim, I look forward to seeing it.

Ben