1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Well I did it tonight!! The BIG One!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Enkeiavalanche, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I hit 100K!!!! :party: Photo-0559.jpg Photo-0560.jpg Now what??? Put the new sway bar link on today What should I do to her? By the way the Check motor light goes on and off all the time now for the 02 Crap...
  2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Knowing that you move stuff as a job on the side, I figured you would have hit 100k long before now.

Either way, keep on truckin'!
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats! did they end up putting a new motor in it after the burning oil issue? By they way, Check your tire pressure!! :gasp:
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

That's a good start at 100k
  5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I remember hitting 100,000 in my truck. I was a much younger man then, Just kidding. That is one great looking ride regardless of the mileage. Keep up the good work Enkei.
  6. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Just now getting broke in don't you reckon?

lol congrats. I'm working on a much higher number lol
  7. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

He probably did the same thing I did when I got aftermarket wheels on my 2008, not buy TPMS.
  8. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

That's just silly. You shouldn't have had to buy TPMS sensors when you got new wheels. They should have just switched them over from the OE wheels to the aftermarkets, free of charge. If you got aftermarket wheels and left the shop without TPMS, they just stole about $800 from you.
  9. stchman

stchman Active Member 1 Year 1000 Posts

I ordered my wheels and tires from Tire Rack. They put the tires on, balanced them, and then shipped them to me.

TPMS sensors are not $800, Tire Rack sells them for $40.99 each.
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

The tpms's are in my stock rims for the winter I just leave them there The 20's are getting low so new tires from Craigslist will have to be looked for by the end of summer.. But I may have new rims this fall.... :X :neutral: The light does not bother me..But thanks guys...