Well the morning update haha...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by murdog94, Mar 17, 2011.

1. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well my 2000 S-10 Blazer is for sale and hoping the guy who wants it comes and gets it tonight. It was bought to be a temporary till i could find a nice fullsize to haul the camper since i didnt need a truck during the winter the blazer did great.
    As most of you have read i now have 2 fords in my fleet. My F-150 was a $2000 buy that i have done some work to but hauls the camper and boat great and i couldnt find a long bed chevy that wasnt rusted to pieces so that is how i got that. The taurus is for my wife fully loaded and gets better milage than her buick by far. So happy with them both, but a GM man at heart.
    If the guy does take the blazer im going to look at a 1992 Chevy Silverado 2X4 ext cab with a 350TBi and 700R4 for $1200 there is some rust but it has a hard tonnue (cant spell) and with 2wd i should manage 18-20 with it (that is what i got with my other 2wd TBI 350s) and it will make a great fishing/menards run/projects truck that is cheap to maintain! and cost less to drive than my 4X4 F-150 which will get parked with the camper and used when it is needed only since it gets a whooping 12mpg and if im really nice 14 on the highway. So ill post pics if i get it!

2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good luck with the prospective sale/purchase, hope it works out.

3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I dont see how you live with the shame of having a Ford in the driveway!!!
    Anyways good luck with the sale.