1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Well the morning update haha...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by murdog94, Mar 17, 2011.

1. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well my 2000 S-10 Blazer is for sale and hoping the guy who wants it comes and gets it tonight. It was bought to be a temporary till i could find a nice fullsize to haul the camper since i didnt need a truck during the winter the blazer did great.
    As most of you have read i now have 2 fords in my fleet. My F-150 was a $2000 buy that i have done some work to but hauls the camper and boat great and i couldnt find a long bed chevy that wasnt rusted to pieces so that is how i got that. The taurus is for my wife fully loaded and gets better milage than her buick by far. So happy with them both, but a GM man at heart.
    If the guy does take the blazer im going to look at a 1992 Chevy Silverado 2X4 ext cab with a 350TBi and 700R4 for $1200 there is some rust but it has a hard tonnue (cant spell) and with 2wd i should manage 18-20 with it (that is what i got with my other 2wd TBI 350s) and it will make a great fishing/menards run/projects truck that is cheap to maintain! and cost less to drive than my 4X4 F-150 which will get parked with the camper and used when it is needed only since it gets a whooping 12mpg and if im really nice 14 on the highway. So ill post pics if i get it!

2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Good luck with the prospective sale/purchase, hope it works out.

3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I dont see how you live with the shame of having a Ford in the driveway!!!
    Anyways good luck with the sale.