Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Welp got another burban

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Mikeyb918, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Mikeyb918

Mikeyb918 New Member

I bought my second 4x4 suburban. This one is a '96 k2500 with the 454 I haven't been able to find out what trans yet tho. It's got floor shift transfer case and only 122xxx miles new paint and I have a 4 inch binder with ever receipt that ever went to this truck. Even gas receipts lol. I like it I only paid 3k for it also that guys was hurting for money (owed money on taxes lol) so I helped him out.

[​IMG]
  2. Mikeyb918

Mikeyb918 New Member

No love for the new to me suburban huh lol
  3. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

nice looker....I think u stole it for 3 K !!!!
    Brian
  4. oldmanstruck

oldmanstruck Member

2500 4x4, wonder what's the mpg :)
  5. Mikeyb918

Mikeyb918 New Member

Mileage sucks compared to the car I sold to buy this but I love it. It's gotta couple of quirks but its a 96 so ill fix them an move on. I got it to pull the 14 passenger pontoon we have I totaled my 97 half ton last year and hadn't got another until this
  6. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Nice looking. I think you got a good deal.
  7. EzraBrooks

EzraBrooks New Member

Looks nice. What tires are those?
  8. Trucking

Trucking Member

Nice rig! Even at 12mpg you can buy a lot of gas with what you saved on the deal. I like it.
  9. Mikeyb918

Mikeyb918 New Member

Firestone destination m/t's in 33 inch 10 ply

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man ya it uses a lot of gas but I was driving a 97 mustang after totaling my other suburban 1500 the mustang had to go I don't do fords lol
  10. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

nice looking truck