1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Went mud huntin'

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Monkeys214, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Monkeys214

Monkeys214 New Member

So me and a buddy went looking for mud...he drives a jeep grand cherokee and got stuck every time he turned around..lol But a few picture's of what we could find.. Good times none the less! SAM_0007.jpg SAM_0030.jpg SAM_0029.jpg SAM_0028.jpg SAM_0025.jpg SAM_0024.jpg

Attached Files:

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

A Grand Cherokee that gets stuck all the time ... isn't so grand.

3. Monkeys214

Monkeys214 New Member

lol. think he spent more time with his wench than anything. and I'm not sure why the duplicates..thought I told it no.....

4. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Wench? Hats off to him if he has a girl who will go muddin' with him. I'd spend more time with her, too, if I had one of those...

5. Monkeys214

Monkeys214 New Member

lol. they do come in handy..

6. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

haha "grand" cherokee like surreal said

7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looks like a Nice time was had by All....:great:

8. Monkeys214

Monkeys214 New Member

it was indeed! But I would like to know if anyone here knows anything about the 1500 13Xtreme offroad package.. I know it's the only LS with a 5.3 327ci and a bunch of cosmetic stuff, but I am yet to find another one. At least in my city that is..lol. Thanks all

9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Never heard of it... Must be a Upfitter package not from GM..