1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Went to Custom Truck Parts in Alberta Yesterday

Discussion in 'Custom Truck Parts' started by GMCErica, Apr 22, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey everyone
    So I was in Alberta yesterday, and I remembered that one of our sponsors is there. I went to Custom Truck Parts store, in Grande Prairie Alberta. What a great store!!... Tons and tons of wheels, tires, programmers, grilles and everything else to do with truck/SUV accessories.. You could spend lots of money in there.. haha! I invited the guys to come to our truck meet in Red Deer Alerbta.. Hope they will come.. Lots of stuff on sale too guys.. I have included some pics of my shopping adventure...

Here is the link below.... Check them out...

www.customtruckpartsinc.com

custom truck parts 1.jpg custom truck parts 2.jpg custom truck parts 3.jpg custom truck parts.jpg

2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Wow looks like they carry a lot of different products/brands. Did you get anything good for your min-truck w/cap?

3. GMCErica

Hey A!
    I bought all my original planned mods for my mini-truck already... LOL...there were tons and tons of truck stuff, and I was like *drooling* over all the stuff... But, they keep nothing in for the Envoy... they are dying to see my mods, esp the LIFT.... I wanted new step rails- cause mine are that stock black plastic one, but they have to order it. Saw some nice mods... If you were there, you would have bought out the store.. But, my girl goes under construction for two days... on WEDNESDAY.. for her face lift.. LOL Wish her well... lol

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

I will be ordering something.... Don't know yet.... haha

4. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses:yeps Erica these folks at this shop are some of the best folks at any of shops in western canada.....online or in person they have what ever you want, or need and am sure could source every thing possible....... kudos to the folks at custom trucks and Erica for posting them........

5. GMCErica

:great: They were awesome to deal with.. Hey to MATT!! from [MENTION=44092]customtruck[/MENTION]parts (http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/member.php/52577-CustomTruckParts) !! Hope that they will join us at the meet...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
  6. Keeper 76

Keeper 76 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Wow...like the catalogue! I could spend hours looking through it! A kid in the candy store kinda thing! I could also see a bunch of stuff i would like too but if i got the things i really wanted i think i would be livin in my truck....either that or my my wife might shoot me!:lol:

7. UpsetProps

UpsetProps Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Last time I was up in GP I stopped in at that store, lots of selection and nice guys like you said. My buddy just had some new headlights and HIDs put in his Ford (ugh!). Work was well done.

I might head to their Calgary location this weekend to check some stuff out.

8. GMCErica

Hey! You coming to RED DEER, AB for our First ever Summer Truck meet?? Check out the WESTERN CANADA MEET! I hope that you will come for a few hours; BBQ, Cruise, meet... pictures and fun! :) Thanks for the post... They are super nice at the GP store...

9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

It's like a Kid at a candy store.....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
  10. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

OMG:gasp: and this is why i live in a small town caus eif i was there i would be oh so broke :(