1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Went up to the mountains today.

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Jimmeh, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

So we got a couple inches of snow last night and figured since I have been at home working non stop on the house for the last few weeks, I should go check out one of the hills. Took a couple pictures of the truck and my dogs. Ended up getting up into some deeper stuff and getting stuck, but didn't bother taking a picture of that since it only took me 2 or 3 minutes to dig myself out. Got as far as the snow cats got but didn't want to attempt to go farther without another truck there. Anyway, enough rambling, here's some pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's all I've got for now. For those who might notice, I added a bug guard to the front. Sick of rocks hitting my windshield. I'll be taking my summer wheels in tomorrow to have them put some new tires on them. Going with Cooper Discoverer AT/3's in 285-70/17's. Still waiting on my front shocks from Summit but I think I may have to call them.
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Awesome pics Jim! I am sure the dogs loved the adventure too!! We got snow up here, and it dropped to -30 brrr.. got my new grille and PIAA axillary lights.. install Monday, woot!! Looks like you had an awesome time with the fur-kids.. LOL
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Those are some awesome pics! I want to get into the snow so bad!
  4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

Looks like and and the 4 legged kids were having fun. Nice pics of the truck!
  5. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Nice engrish!
  6. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts

There aint nothing wrong with my engrish! LOL
  7. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

Definitely post pictures with the lights and grille installed! Yeah, we had fun.

Me too, lol! I want to see more of it on the valley floor. It will suck for work, but I do not want to have a forest fire in my back yard. Supposed to get 4" tonight and be cold as hell.

Definitely was a lot of and.
  8. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Dang I want some snow so bad!! I'm about to move to montana! :lol:
  9. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

This isn't anything compared to years past. Actually, most people around here are talking about what our fire season will be like if it keeps up like this!
  10. Cheez

Cheez Member

Nice job on the pics! I can't get over how good those mirrors look on any older body style Silverado!