1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

West usa members> summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Feb 18, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Okay WESTERN MEMBERS: Here is your chance to post on this thread and get your summer truck meet started!!..We had 34 members from the Southern states, 10 members from the Mid-West, so lets get posting.. Please check out the map below and the states are listed as well, to see if you are in the west.... Can't wait to see how many members post.... :) (Western Members Only Please)...

* If you live in another state... Check out the COFFEE SHOP for the other states thread to post...

[​IMG]
    WEST STATES

Alaska
    Arizona
    California
    Colorado
    New Mexico
    Nevada
    Idaho
    Montana
    Oregon
    Wyoming
    Washington
    Utah
    Hawaii

Attached Files:

2. GMCErica

Found one member!!! woohoo :) out of Washington... COME ON GUYS... START POSTING

3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Coach/Censored24 is in the house

4. 747

747 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

7 is in the house!!!

5. GMCErica

I found some members in the SOCAL area..... Maybe they can post on the thread and join the WESTERN STATES SUMMER TRUCK MEET.... Come on guys... Only two members on the list.... Please just post your location....

[MENTION=34715]mad1500hd[/MENTION] [MENTION=25676]duffman[/MENTION] [MENTION=26043]dsfloyd[/MENTION] [MENTION=53596]jj792[/MENTION] [MENTION=35988]JRD761[/MENTION] [MENTION=25112]Scooter[/MENTION] [MENTION=21103]ZSI52[/MENTION] [MENTION=21290]tlperry68[/MENTION] [MENTION=51525]thatchevytruckguy[/MENTION]

6. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

So I'll be in the Seattle area from May 23rd to the 28th. My grandfather just passed away and we are holding a memorial for him on that Saturday in the Mt. Baker area, but I'll be camping out in the surrounding area for the duration of the trip. If anybody over there wants to meet up, that'd be cool (obviously not on that Saturday, lol).

7. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Sorry to hear the bad news. Best wishes for all your family and travel safe in your journeys

8. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Checkin in from Las Vegas,NV!

9. GMCErica

Thanks Drake!! Your #5 on the list.. :) KEEP THE POSTS COMING GUYS!!

10. mad1500hd

mad1500hd Rockstar 100 Posts

hey guys...sorry...i'm in the Orange County area of SoCal...