1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

West usa members> summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

nice dj very nice
  2. djthumper

djthumper Member

Well you never know, She may have posted the 6 anticipating me posting. :happy: Drake and I had a meet up Saturday but there was only 3 of us including his grandfather. There were several GMTs that came through looking at us. I don't even know if there are any other lifted 360's here anymore. Last I knew there was another here in town.
  3. Coach24

Vegas has taken a big hit in this Obutthead economy. So many have either moved on or their trucks are sitting in an impound lot.
    Further north the main truck happens to be Dodge, for some reason. My son included , as he has 2 Dodges. Of course he loves his Megacab and the cummins power but come on where is the love. He never would drive anything other than Gm . Then I bought my 2010 and the issues that are still unresolved. So he chose a different path. The new GM seems to have forgotten the loyal customer in the new equation.

Remember GMCerica is canadian so they measure in the metric system.:rofl:
  4. Juicebøx

Juicebøx New Member

I'm in San Diego.
  5. Coach24

Welcome Juice and thanks for posting. Hopefully these truck meets will come together and get bigger over time and we can all enjoy our Chevy's
    Get all your Chevy friends locked in and posted .

Again Welcome to GMTC
  6. GMCErica

GMCErica New Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

7. djthumper

djthumper Member

There are still a ton of GMs running around... ok maybe a metric ton. :lol:
  8. GMCErica

9 MEMBERS POSTED for the WESTERN SUMMER TRUCK MEET!!! Woohooo!!! Come on guys... get posting...
  9. djthumper

djthumper Member

Hey! because I said metric ton doesn't mean I count twice does it? Or did you d a recount?
  10. GMCErica

No, I have 9 members on the list... LOL