1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

West usa members> summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Feb 18, 2012.

1. djthumper

djthumper Rockstar 100 Posts

Well someone has to keep on you now. I think coach is onto something with your metric counting. :rules:
  2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

LOL just don't let her count my winnings when I am in Vegas:rules::rofl:
  3. djthumper

djthumper Rockstar 100 Posts

:rofl: It would be ever changing
  4. Coach24

Yeah something about change reminds of someone who promised the nation of change for the better. Some bought it , I din't and still don't as h has shown the only change was for his betterment.
  5. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Well Guys, really disappointed that only 9 WESTERN MEMBERS POSTED, for a summer truck meet. If anyone else wants to post on this thread, and they are from the west, don't post too late, of you will miss the meet.

Moving on to NorthEast State Members...

6. Coach24

dang I am so embarrassed for the west. I hang my head in shame
    we have the best Mountains, the best snow and the best fly fishing and we can not get more than 9 Chevy truck owners to post a simple post. Hanging my head
  7. GMCErica

I tried Coach, I kept the thread up for over two weeks, I befriended members that I found that were from the West, asked them to post.. Went into the groups, and posted on members walls.. Nothing.. They don't want to post and contribute on the club, and don't want a meet, then I will just make a mini meet or mini meets for the members that have posted.. Bit, disgraceful, if you ask me... there are hundreds , no thousands of western members.. I gave them the opportunity to post, and to give me opinions on the meet.. But, now only 9 members posted... FINE, I am not going to kill myself to organize things if members don't appreciate it. THANK YOU!! to the 9 members who posted...
  8. Coach24

Well I tried to boost it but I just don't understand why we couldn't do better than 9. There were a couple who I thought for sure would post from the Seattle area but nope.

Well E you definitely made a valiant attempt at getting one done. Can you imagine 2500 Chevy trucks or more in Reno, Vegas or somewhere in Between? Wow just too big of a vision I reckon.
    Thank you for your efforts.
  9. GMCErica

THANKS COACH!! I went into the groups and friend-ed members and asked them to post and stuff, and no-one responded. I know the 9 members who posted, but I know that there are 1000's of members in the west, but I guess not very many people want a meet. I will make sure that I plan an awesome meet for you guys!! You know I will come through.. :) THANKS AGAIN....
  10. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Where is the thread?