1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

West usa members> summer truck meet

Discussion in 'Meets & Get-Togethers' started by GMCErica, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Blazer454

Blazer454 Member

if the meet ends up in seattle i could definately make it. im at the top of WA
  2. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hey... Ill add you to the list... It is not in Seattle.. Sorry, I planned it for 40 members, and it is smack in the middle for everyone.. I will be posting it the week of APRIL 10th..
  3. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Will I be lookin forward to a road trip this summer? Tune in next week to find out!:lol: Lookin forward to meetin other members! Just hope djthumper will be able to make it as well!
  4. djthumper

djthumper Rockstar 100 Posts

I am just waiting to see when and where.
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I can't make a meet this year as I'm out of the country, but next year I'd definitely be interested. My truck currently resides in Washington, but that might change when I get back depending where I find a job. Plus, by then my truck transformation should be complete.
  6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Well jeremy make sure you keep yer head down and focus on getting back here to the Great USA. Although some are trying to tear us down , from the white house and beyond. We still have one heck of a country. We have been knocked down but we will rise again and soon.