1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Western Washington Roll-Call

Discussion in 'WA - Western Washington Chevy Fans' started by ChevyFan, Jan 15, 2009.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Who's from Western Washington? I spent 12 years in Seattle - mostly the east side, but I got around quite a bit over the whole area from Bellingham to Vancouver.
  2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'll have a piece of that! Born in Portland, Oregon. Lived in Vancouver, WA until I was 13 (1979) then my Parents moved to Battle Ground, WA (about 20 miles North of Vancouver). I was married in 1985 and bought a house in Yacolt where I live today.
  3. mehoff400

mehoff400 Rockstar 100 Posts

Puyallup washington here.... raised in tacoma
  4. Jacqson

Jacqson Rockstar 100 Posts

Do they still have the swap meet at the fairgrounds, I think it used to be the first Saturday of every month. It's been years since I've gone and I was just wondering if it's still happening. I used to get a ton of great stuff there.
  5. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hey I've got family in Yakima and Snahomish if that counts. I was last there 3 years ago. I still like it up there, Elk and deer are abundant.
  6. mehoff400

mehoff400 Rockstar 100 Posts

dont know about that......
  7. chance

chance Member

Currently in Graham, born in Puyallup but mostly I have been in the Lake Tapps area. I love it up there.
  8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I'm currently in Kent. I'm orginally from So Cal and only been up here for about a year.
  9. Marty04Sierra

Marty04Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I live in Vancouver, WA
    Went to Toledo High School (Toledo, WA)
  10. BluBurb89

BluBurb89 Rockstar 100 Posts

Lacey, Washington. It's been my home of record since 1962. My old man was stationed at Ft. Lewis and I've never left except for tours of duty in the Corps.