1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Western Washington Roll-Call

Discussion in 'WA - Western Washington Chevy Fans' started by ChevyFan, Jan 15, 2009.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. 87Hybrid

87Hybrid New Member

Grew up in Ridgefield, Lived in Battle Ground since 1993.

2. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Awesome! Who else! Where does everyone go trail riding, camping, fishing, hiking, biking? ??

3. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

well...the quick answer would be everywhere! lol. I've recently became addicted to the oregon sand dunes. went last august for dune fest and wow, soooooo much fun. the yfz 450 tears s@#t up down there, up here though, i like to take the grizzly up to mt adams out of packwood, in the hills behind winlock, exact locations can be told if youd like, but i don't want everybody and there brother knowing that one, its an awesome place to go with no regulations, hard to find those. i need to go camping in capital forest this summer though, hear its good riding. anybody else on here go to the dunes?

4. weebo

weebo New Member

Roy WA here

5. Mattbarton15

Mattbarton15 New Member

If anyone in western WA is interested I am selling a set of pro comp wheels off my silverado 1500. They are 18inch alloy wheels in great shape but one has a bend that is fixable. I'm asking 150 bucks just so they're out of my garage and someone can use them. PM me or call/text 253-218-8096

6. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

South King County guy here. I ride motorcycles all over. Even to Florida.

7. dogred

dogred Member

A transplant from St. Louis, MO.
    Been living in Kitsap Co. for 5 years now.

8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

It's awesome to see so many others. My home is currently in Kent, WA. I took my truck up to Evans Creek on Rainier shortly after I first bought it just to have a little fun. That place is definitely more for the toyos and jeeps. There's pictures in my album of corners there was just no way to get a crew cab around. But, other than the spots I just plain was too big for, my truck was more than up to everything around there. There was one picture I wish I had. I somehow ended up on a backroad that was a wall on one side and a straight drop on the other. My guess was I probably had a MAX of maybe 6 inches to spare on either side. I had to fold in the mirrors at one point. I'd have taken some pictures out the window, except that, honestly, I was scared to death my 6000 pound truck was going to make the edge giveway and just wanted to get the hell out of there.

9. dogred

dogred Member

I was just in Port Townsend Sat. and a german car group mobbed in. VW, BMW, Audi, Volvo, and Porches as far as the eye could see. They took all the available parking in the downtown area and some of the uptown parking as well. We should have a meet like that.

10. The Heater

The Heater Member 2 Years 100 Posts

There is a real nice race track opening in Mason County. One of my Puget Sound Dalmatian Club homies told me about it (she lives out on Harsteen Island). We should rent the track for a day and see who can roll their truck first taking a turn too fast. Or I live about a mile from Pacific Raceways, we can do it there.