1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Western Washington Roll-Call

Discussion in 'WA - Western Washington Chevy Fans' started by ChevyFan, Jan 15, 2009.

1. gabethesvg

gabethesvg Member

Washington born an raised

Grew up in yakima, Live in Seattle now.
  2. WhiteDiamond

WhiteDiamond New Member

new here and live in lake Stevens. We just bought an 08 Tahoe and love it.

A quick pic
    [​IMG]

My ther car White A4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Old Civic 350hp/244tq sold for the A4
    [​IMG]

The tahoe pic was taken with my Iphone. I will have proper pictures in a few weeks when the weather turns nice.
    Go Seattle
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: May 22, 2012
  3. Fine Burban

Fine Burban Member

Whidbey Island here. Been here since 2009 adn will be up here until atleast 2015.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Rock and roll ... let's keep it going. I know we have a lot more Chevy truck fans from the Seattle Area.
  5. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Rockstar 100 Posts

There is a bike trail that goes 15 miles from the center of Yelm to Tenino and you also pass through the town of Rainer , and also goes the other way towards the backside of base for a couple of miles. However it is mostly just a flat paved trail through a lot of wooded areas. Not the most challenging but it is something to do.

Also, I live in Yelm.
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Let's keep these going ...
  7. stackedrs

stackedrs New Member

Born and raised in Vancouver, WA. Spent about a year in Wenatchee, Wa from 1989 and 1990.
    ChevyFan likes this.