Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

For Sale Westin 21-1950 Platinum Polished Oval Step Bar Off my 2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Salesguy1980, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Salesguy1980

Salesguy1980 Rockstar 100 Posts

I am selling my step bars off my 2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD CrewCab. I installed them new last Spring 2011 and they have been on since. I just removed them and still in very good to excellent condition. No dings or rust. Driver step pad is loose, still functional but may need to replace down the road or glued down. I'm sure this is normal and Westin can offer a replacement.

I am located in central Connecticut and do not want to ship. I will be at the NE club meet in August in North Adams MA for a cash deal. Asking $150 Complete. New on Amazon is $310.00

These are very good quality and are 4" Oval polished SS Lifetime Warranty by Westin I am looking to black out parts of my truck only reason I am selling. Easy No drill, just bolts right up

http://westinautomotive.com/westin/viewproduct.jsp?prod=Platinum 4" Oval Step Bars&id=25&vehicleId=

Pic off the internet

platinum-oval_polished.jpg

Attached Files: